- 150g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Chinese leaf or ½ white cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- Handful of coriander leaves, torn
- Few mint leaves, finely sliced
- ¼ cucumber, cut into strips
- Handful of pea shoots
- 20g of pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 50g of roast salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- ½ punnet of mustard cress
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the mushrooms. Cook for about three minutes until starting to brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the salad. Add the mushrooms.
- In a jar, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing, and shake well.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix together well. Sprinkle over the peanuts, sesame seeds and cress to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.