- 150g of unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for greasing
- 250g of dark chocolate (70%), broken into small chunks
- 3 medium eggs
- 150g of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of flaky sea salt
- 4 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of plain flour
- 300g of leftover cooked Christmas pudding, crumbled
- Heat oven to 180˚C, gas mark 4. Grease and line a 30cm x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and set aside. Whisk the eggs, sugar and salt in another bowl, before beating into the chocolate mixture. Sift over the cocoa and flour, folding through with all but a handful of the Christmas pudding, until just combined.
- Pour the brownie mix into the prepared tin, spread out and scatter the rest of the Christmas pudding on top, pressing it in gently. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a crust has formed on top. Cool completely in the tin before slicing and serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.