- 5 large British Lion eggs, whisked
- 150g courgette, grated
- 150g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g ham, chopped
- 150g onions, diced
- 150g self-raising flour
- 150g sweetcorn and peas (frozen or tinned)
- 8 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4.
- Line a high sided baking tray with baking paper (approx. 23cm x 13cm) and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients, which should be roughly the same physical quantity, together in a large bowl, making sure they are well combined.
- Empty the mix into the lined baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool then turn out onto a chopping board.
- Slice into fingers or squares once completely cooled.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.