- 1 medium fennel, very thinly sliced
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 80g of light halloumi cheese, sliced
- ½ x 25g pack of mint, most leaves chopped, a few left whole
- 1 tbsp of Tracklements Fresh Chilli Jam
- 250g pack of Waitrose Love Life Puy Lentils & Quinoa
- Preheat the grill to high. Toss the fennel with the lime zest and juice, oil and some seasoning, then set aside.
- Spread the halloumi over a non-stick baking tray and grill for three minutes until golden. Turn carefully and cook for one more minute.
- Stir together the chopped mint and chilli jam then spoon this over the cheese. Return to the grill for a few moments until bubbling and golden at the edges. Toss the lentils into the fennel, then top with the cheese and scatter over the reserved mint leaves.
- Cook’s tip: Too hot to cook? Spoon Odysea Feta & Greek Yogurt Spread over a plate and dot with chilli jam. Pile the salad on top, scatter the mint and serve with pitta.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.