With a love for colour, pattern and layering prints, Emma and Bunny have grown from a two-woman band working from Emma’s kitchen in 2007, to a powerhouse in interior design business with an eight-person team and offices in London and Geneva.
Named in the prestigious House & Garden Directory of the 100 Leading Interior Designers and the Sunday Times Top 30, they’re widely recognised as leading a revolution away from the beige years – responsible for both classic luxury and quirkier urban looks.
In this Success Stories podcast, the duo reveal:
- The story behind Turner Pocock
- How they grew a successful brand from scratch
- What it’s like working with a friend
- Where they find their inspiration
- The secret to making small spaces look stylish
- How social media has changed the interiors world
- Advice for those considering a career in interior design
- Top tips for redecorating on a budget
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.